Part-Time Print Coordinator (16-20 hrs per week).
Closing date for applications: 14th October 2019
Rate of pay: £8.50 per hour
The Cerberus team is expanding.
Cerberus is an independent print and design company based in Kirkby Stephen. The business is growing, and the team is in need of a print room coordinator.
Cerberus opened its doors over 30 years ago, and produces high quality print and design. The main focus is high quality products, using a friendly and personal approach.
We produce a diverse range of print from corporate stationery and advertising material to fine art prints and wedding invitations
To maintain and produce high standard of print quality as per company and customer requirements. The job will be multi disciplined and includes both manual and IT based work. Full training will be given.
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about producing a high quality product and helping our company grow and develop. We’d love to find someone who can bring new ideas and help develop a level of autonomy to the print room processes.
This job is based at our print studio in Kirkby Stephen, Cumbria.
- Have pride in the studio, organising stock and outgoing products
- Manage workflow through our two digital presses
- Print finishing. This includes tasks such as making booklets, punching and binding calendars, trimming and scoring greeting cards, laminating.
- Reporting of any print related problems to Business Director
- Examine colour, image and overall quality
- Make quick and appropriate adjustments when required to avoid expensive loss of press run time and materials.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines and targets
- Quality conscious and efficient
- Good at working with IT systems
- Experience in a print environment is desirable but not necessary
- Friendly and customer focused
Hours of work
16 – 20 hrs per week
Flexible. We want you to join our friendly team, so working hours that suit you and your family / commitments can be arranged. There may be the opportunity for further hours during busy periods or due to further growth of the business.
£8.50 per hour (progression through review process)
How to apply
Please email your CV (including two references) and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the role or to discuss working options, please feel free to call Tom on 017683 72070 or call into the Studio for a chat.
The closing date for applications is Monday 14th October 2019.